When we first started, we had a WordPress website like everyone else out there. But that didn't seem a very Fish Percolator thing to do, so we built this website you're looking at.
- Statically generated as a Nuxt application, and hosted on GitHub Pages to take advantage of their CDN and http/2 support, and to allow it to be crawled by search engines.
- Full adherence to modern web standards and accessibility, with a 96/100/100/100/100 score on Google Lighthouse.
- A fancy radial menu control, adapted to Vue from a concept by Bennett Feely.
- Auto-generation of the multi-tabbed portfolio page from a JSON config file.
- A PWA, allowing it to be installed as an app on modern Android devices for offline browsing.